Energy Data Management Services
TEAMView – Manage Energy and Sustainability Programs More Effectively
You have to measure energy in order to manage it. And these days the most sophisticated companies are taking a more ’hands on’ approach to energy and sustainability management by utilizing the Tradition Energy Analytics Manager, or TEAMView, platform. Utilizing energy data management services via TEAMView brings enhanced transparency and insight to energy data usage and spend allowing energy managers to make more informed, relevant energy and sustainability management decisions, and reduce costs.
TEAMView provides both a dashboard-level view of an enterprises’ energy portfolio as well as facility-level tracking of key energy program components, including:
- Historical usage consumption and cost trends at the macro level or drill down into the individual bill, line item or location
- Budget variations
- Established benchmarks and performance measures
- Third-party supplier contracts
- Indirect emissions from kWh usage for Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
The TEAMView service can also include support for clients in the collection, data entry, audit and management of their utility information thus enabling proactive management of energy data through detailed monthly billing analysis and reporting, which in turn is used to drive immediate performance improvements.
TEAMView ensures clients maximize their energy management performance by allowing them to identify opportunities to:
- Developing energy budgets and forecasts
- Analyzing trends and variances
- Assessing contract performance
- Identifying utility billing errors
- Recovering past overcharges
- Correcting ongoing billing mistakes
- Avoiding charges for unused services
- Reducing your current tariff rates
- Managing multi-site utility information
Importantly, TEAMView was developed to enable enterprise management through security settings and password customizations that provide users with data access at various levels. Tradition Energy’s data security and system reliability is maintained in-house and ensured through its global network infrastructure and disaster recovery redundancies.
The best way to evaluate the power of Tradition Energy’s TEAMView energy data management platform is via a live demonstration. To request a demo, please click here.
Utility Bill Auditing and Rate Analysis
These services help organizations identify utility billing errors and recover costs from past invoices and from ongoing expenditures related to more appropriate delivery tariffs. Utility bill audits can be performed on historical bills and on a “going forward” basis. Service areas audited include:
- Tariff analysis optimization;
- Eligibility for beneficial tariff riders such as economic development discounts;
- Rate trials;
- Pilot programs;
- Bill compliance with service contracts;
- Potential metering irregularities requiring meter testing;
- Potential cost-reductions from combining (or splitting) services;
- State & local taxes and franchise fees;
- Sustainability and renewable energy surcharges.
Utility Bill Processing and Payment Services
These services involve everything from mail handling, to bill auditing, expediting late notices and eliminating fees, to data feeds and compliance with client proprietary systems and finance standards. The solution also includes a robust reporting mechanism that will provide the following:
- Analytic Reports: Variance, tolerance, benchmark, bill analysis, rolling 12 months, load factor, weather, gap/overlap, meter/rate change, and others
- Financial reports: Processed or paid bills for a specified time period listed by sites or to specific vendors. Reports cover transactions, funds requested, processing performance, late fees, bill adjustments, missing bills, balance due, and others.
- Environmental Reports: GHG reporting calculates Greenhouse Gases based on a selected Emission Source(s). Global Warming Potential (GWP) is calculated for selected emission types, and then converted to metric tons of CO2. Recycling reports display the number of pages of paper that are recycled on the client’s behalf.
The best way to understand the full potential of Utility Bill Processing and Payment Services in reducing energy costs is via a live demonstration. To request a demo, please click here.