About Tradition Energy
Tradition Energy is one of the world’s largest and most experienced full-service energy management consultants serving commercial, industrial and governmental organizations. We are an independent, unbiased and transparent client advocate. We assist our clients in managing their energy price risk exposure and in developing and implementing risk management strategies to control and reduce their electricity and natural gas expenditures.
Tradition Energy is part of the Tradition Group, a leading institutional broker of financial products and commodities with over 2,400 employees in 28 countries.
We don’t ask others where the price of energy is or where it’s going — they ask us.
Full-Service Energy Management Solutions
- Energy Procurement & Supply Management:
- Electricity, natural gas, and fuels
- Supplier vetting and management
- Customized reverse-auction RFPs
- Strategic Risk Management:
- Exposure analysis
- Hedging recommendations
- Energy Procurement & Supply Management: We optimize energy procurement by working with over 140 rigorously vetted energy suppliers and achieve the most competitive rates, terms and supply arrangements available in the market. We cover electricity, natural gas, oil, transportation fuels, coal and renewables.
- Energy Data Management and Reporting: We monitor and audit usage and rates, and analyze results against budgets and provide management reporting tools customized to meet individual company needs.
- Energy Sustainability Consulting: We help clients achieve sustainability goals to reduce energy consumption and emissions by implementing strategies through the purchase of green energy, RECs and emission offsets.
What Sets Tradition Energy Apart
- Energy Experts: Focused solely on the energy business and providing energy market advice to clients since 1986
- Experience: Over $8.5 billion in annualized energy spend managed for more than 1,500 regional and multi-national companies and thousands of facilities worldwide
- Breadth of Resources: 300 energy professionals in 13 energy offices
- Unparalleled Wholesale Market Access: The only advisor with a leading global presence in both retail and wholesale energy markets
- Industry Recognized: Acclaimed as an expert in energy market research, and the only consultant contracted by CNBC
- Supplier Neutral: Independent, unbiased advocate ensures that suppliers compete for our clients’ business
- Dedicated, One-on-one Approach: Our clients are never transitioned to fulfillment staff or a new team of junior people after becoming a client
- Proven Track Record: Millions of dollars in energy savings and cost control achieved on behalf of our clients
- Confidence and Stability: Part of the Tradition Group, an international broker of financial and commodity products with 2,400 employees in 28 countries, revenues over $1.0 billion and traded on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SW:CFT)