About Tradition Energy
Tradition Energy is one of the world’s largest, independent full-service energy management consultants providing solutions to commercial and industrial businesses and governmental organizations. We advise Fortune 500 companies as well as operators of single locations on trends affecting the energy markets and assist them in minimizing the level and volatility of their energy expenditures and in meeting their sustainability goals. Our clients benefit from our experience and the breadth of resources we dedicate to controlling their energy spend, coupled with a customized and localized one-on-one approach.
Tradition Energy is part of the Tradition Group, a leading global institutional broker of financial and commodity products. The Tradition Group employs over 2,400 people in 28 countries around the world and is publicly listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (CFT).
We don’t ask others where the price of energy is or where it’s going — they ask us.
Full-Service Energy Management Services
- Energy Market Research and Intelligence: We provide unparalleled, direct access to wholesale energy information and prices unmatched in the industry.
- Strategic Energy Risk Management: We identify the factors and risks that impact financial results and energy procurement decisions and recommend hedging options and implementation strategies specific to enterprise objectives.
- Energy Procurement & Supply Management: We optimize energy procurement by working with over 140 rigorously vetted energy suppliers and achieve the most competitive rates, terms and supply arrangements available in the market. We cover electricity, natural gas, oil, transportation fuels, coal and renewables.
- Energy Data Management and Reporting: We monitor and audit usage and rates, and analyze results against budgets and provide management reporting tools customized to meet individual company needs.
- Energy Sustainability Consulting: We help clients achieve sustainability goals to reduce energy consumption and emissions by implementing strategies through the purchase of green energy, RECs and emission offsets.
What Sets Tradition Energy Apart
- Energy Experts: Focused solely on the energy business and providing energy market advice to clients since 1986
- Experience: Over $8.5 billion in annualized energy spend managed for more than 1,500 regional and multi-national companies and thousands of facilities worldwide
- Breadth of Resources: 300 energy professionals in 13 energy offices
- Unparalleled Wholesale Market Access: The only advisor with a leading global presence in both retail and wholesale energy markets
- Industry Recognized: Acclaimed as an expert in energy market research, and the only consultant contracted by CNBC
- Supplier Neutral: Independent, unbiased advocate ensures that suppliers compete for our clients’ business
- Dedicated, One-on-one Approach: Our clients are never transitioned to fulfillment staff or a new team of junior people after becoming a client
- Proven Track Record: Millions of dollars in energy savings and cost control achieved on behalf of our clients
- Confidence and Stability: Part of the Tradition Group, an international broker of financial and commodity products with 2,400 employees in 28 countries, revenues over $1.0 billion and traded on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SW:CFT)